Wednesday 14 August 2019











  On Thursday   kauri team went to a watch films on Queen street road at short films for school  my favourite was the workout one because it was really funny and the guy in the shower was really weird  because he was drying him self outside well the other people were working out. And when the music went faster the people workout faster and when it went slower the people workout  slowly and they did it really funny. I did not like any other shor films because  they made me tired. and yeah hope you enjoyed

BLOG YOU LATER RICHEE









2 comments:

  1. Hi Richee my name is Tamati and I'm from Room 22. I also did that one for my blog post its really funny when the in the steam room he just came out wiping his butt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.GOODBYE๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comment and i like the part when he does that to ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.