Monday 16 December 2019

my last blog post

i want to thank ferry juidy for helping me with math and reading you have made a big huge diffrents in me with my learing you are really awesome judiy thank you for all way giving me hugs and yeah.I also want to my teacher she had made me go smater and better at thing like writing and maths and techaeing me you are reallly awesome too.i want to thank the hole school and my old teachers and the staff and the tim for making our school clen.i also want to thank cole for helping me in school and richard and chris and alan and tai and yusuf and samule and rory . and floyd and some other people you guys are awesome people to me and funny.thank you mr d for teaching us when our teacher was leaving the school thankyou so much. i will miss all my friends and techears that was in my class because they are really cool.i like cultura groups because you can learn dirffent thing that in there cultura.thank you year 6 for being great role modles to the hole school make sure year 6's have a wonder ful time and have a great time and at intermediate.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.