Wednesday 23 September 2020

My newspaer report how do you get to school By Richee


 23.9.20

Little kids use death-defying zipline to school.When interviewed, one kid, Marshal, 11 said that “he was scared at first then got use to it by going on it everyday from home to school”.He said it is a 900m steel cable and he said it is faster then going down by the river then climbing back up.He also said that there is 2 things that scared him.  Losing  is bag and his shoes so he tinten his shoes really good and holds his bag.It is now faster than walking for 3 hours but now it takes him 20 minutes.When we asked him how does he get he said that there a zipline going up and you get enough speed to go up”. Blog ya later Richee

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name Is Joseph and I am from Paihia School. I really like your post because at my old school I went to a camp and there was a big zipline that you reminded me of. Went I first went on the zipline I was scared to but not now. How do they come back home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Richee, my name is Mikaila and I am a year seven student from Paihia school. I really like your blog post because I was able to read it and I like the photo because it made me think they were having lots of fun. I did something similar because when the year 6’s went camping we got to go on the zipline and I found it really scary but really fun. How do they go back home?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.